- Prog Brain Res. 2020;255:371-402.
Cureus. 2020 Aug 30;12(8):e10128.
Neurol Sci. 2020 Sep 18.
The Adaptation of Management of Chronic Migraine Patients With Medication Overuse to the Suspension of Treatment Protocols During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons From a Tertiary Headache Center in Milan, Italy
Headache. 2020 Apr 30;10.1111/head.13825.
- Drug withdrawal along with bridge therapy with methylprednisolone and/or diazepam for treatment of medication overuse headache: a preliminary report from the WASH-OUT study
Neurol Sci. 2020 Aug 27.
Neurology. 2020 Sep
Cephalalgia. 2020 Aug 20
Cephalalgia. 2020 Aug;40(9):889-891.
- Exploration of candidate serum biomarkers potentially related to the chronic pain condition in Medication–overuse headache
- Medication-overuse headache: The effect of a patient educational programme-A randomized controlled trial.
Eur J Pain.
- Exploration of candidate serum biomarkers potentially related to the chronic pain condition in Medication–overuse headache.
Acta neurologica Scandinavica
Journal of addiction medicine,2019 Feb 1.
Acta Neurologica Scand.
Arquivos de Neuro-Psiquiatria
- The role of personality, disability and physical activity in the development of medication-overuse headache: a prospective observational study
The Journal of Headache and Pain
- Psychological, clinical, and therapeutic predictors of the outcome of detoxification in a large clinical population of medication-overuse headache: A six-month follow-up of the COMOESTAS Project
- Morphometric changes over the whole brain in caffeine-containing combination-analgesic-overuse headache