- JAMA. 2021 Jun 15;325(23):2348-2356.
Front Nutr. 2021 Jul 6;8:685564.
Headache. 2021 Jun 23.
Neurol Sci. 2021 Jul 5.
Headache. 2021 Jun;61(6):838-853.
J Pain. 2021 Jun .
J Neurol. 2021 Jun 24.
J Headache Pain. 2021 Jun 19;22(1):58.
- Migraine Is More Than Just Headache: Is the Link to Chronic Fatigue and Mood Disorders Simply Due to Shared Biological Systems?
Front Hum Neurosci. 2021 Jun
Toxins (Basel). 2021 May 29;13(6):392.
- Voxel-based quantitative susceptibility mapping revealed increased cerebral iron over the whole brain in chronic migraine
Mol Pain. Jan-Dec 2021;17:17448069211020894.
- Efficacy of calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) receptor blockers in reducing the number of monthly migraine headache days (MHDs): A network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
J Neurol Sci. 2021 May 21;427:117505.
- InterMiG: international differences in the therapeutic approach to migraine patients in specialized headache centersJ Headache Pain. 2021 May 24;22(1):43.
- Withdrawal failure in patients with chronic migraine and medication overuse headache.Acta Neurol Scand. 2021 May 25.
- Social and emotional cognition in patients with severe migraine consulting in a tertiary headache center: A preliminary studyRev Neurol (Paris). 2021 Jan 13;S0035-3787(20)30755-4.
- Guidelines of the International Headache Society for clinical trials with neuromodulation devices for the treatment of migraineCephalalgia. 2021 May 14;3331024211010413.
- Burden and attitude to resistant and refractory migraine: a survey from the European Headache Federation with the endorsement of the European Migraine & Headache AllianceJ Headache Pain. 2021 May 18;22(1):39.
- Real-World Treatment Profiles, Clinical Outcomes, and Healthcare Resource Utilization of Patients with Migraine Prescribed Erenumab: A Multicenter Chart-Review Study of US Headache CentersNeurol Ther. 2021 Apr 15.
- Strange Bedfellows: Migraine Headache and Patent Foramen OvaleAm J Med. 2021 Apr 20;S0002-9343(21)00221-7.
- Association between suicidal risks and medication-overuse headache in chronic migraine: a cross-sectional studyJ Headache Pain. 2021 May 10;22(1):36.
- Watermelon and others plant foods that trigger headache in migraine patientsPostgradbMed. 2021 Apr 23.
- Erenumab for the preventive treatment of chronic migraine complicated with medication overuse headache: an observational, retrospective, 12-month real-life studyNeurol Sci. 2021 Feb 5.
Rev Neurol. 2021 Feb 16;72(4):133-140.
- The association between inflammatory bowel disease and migraine or severe headache among US adults: Findings from the National Health Interview Survey, 2015-2016Headache. 2021 Mar 23.
- Carnitine Responsive Migraine Headache Syndrome: Case Report and Review of the LiteratureCurr Pain Headache Rep. 2021 Mar 23;25(4):26.
- Baseline sleep quality, stress, and depressive symptoms, and subsequent headache occurrence in a six-week prospective cohort study of patients with episodic migraineHeadache. 2021 Mar 22.
- Developmental innervation of cranial dura mater and migraine headache: A narrative literature reviewHeadache. 2021 Mar 22.
- Severe migraine and its control: A proposal for definitions and consequences for careRev Neurol(paris). 2021 Mar 30
Pain and Therapy(2021)
- Investigating the Effects of COVID-19 Quarantine in Migraine: An Observational Cross-Sectional Study From the Italian National Headache Registry (RICe)Front Neurol. 2020 Nov 10;11:597881.
- Association of Low Thyroid Hormone with Migraine HeadacheMymensingh Med J. 2021 Jan;30(1):43-47.
- Anti-CGRP monoclonal antibodies for neuropathic pain in patients with migraine headacheMuscle Nerve. 2020 Dec 21.
- Prospective cohort study of routine exercise and headache outcomes among adults with episodic migraine.Headache. 2020 Dec 21.
- The prevalence and impact of migraine and severe headache in the United States: Updated age, sex, and socioeconomic-specific estimates from government health surveysHeadache. 2020 Dec 21.
Drugs Today 2020, 56(12): 769
- Decompression Surgery for Frontal Migraine HeadachePlast Reconstr Surg Glob Open.. 2020 Oct 15;8(10):e3084.
- Peripheral Occipital Nerve Decompression Surgery in Migraine HeadachePlast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2020 Oct 14;8(10):e3019.
- Statin for Migraine Headache: Is It Worthwhile?Neurol India. Sep-Oct 2020;68(5):1003-1007.
- Demographics, Headache Features, and Comorbidity Profiles in Relation to Headache Frequency in People With Migraine: Results of the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) StudyHeadache. 2020 Oct 14.
- The Impact of OnabotulinumtoxinA vs. Placebo on Efficacy Outcomes in Headache Day Responder and Nonresponder Patients with Chronic MigrainePain Ther. 2020 Oct 7.
- Benefits Beyond Headache Days With OnabotulinumtoxinA Treatment: A Pooled PREEMPT AnalysisPain Ther. 2020 Oct 7.
- Migraine Treatment in Pregnancy: An American Headache Society SurveyHeadache. 2020 Sep 29.
- Relationship between migraine headache and hematological parametersActa Neurol Belg. 2020 Apr 28.
- Dizziness and vertigo during the prodromal phase and headache phase of migraine: A systematic review and meta-analysisCephalalgia. 2020 Sep;40(10):1095-1103.
- Profiling the Extent and Location of Pain in Migraine and Cervicogenic Headache: A Cross-sectional Single-Site Observational Study.
Pain Med. 2020 Sep 11.
- Effectiveness of erenumab in chronic migraine patients with associated medication overuse headache: a prospective observational study
Neurol Sci. 2020 Sep 8.
- Evaluation of green light exposure on headache frequency and quality of life in migraine patients: A preliminary one-way cross-over clinical trial
Cephalalgia. 2020 Sep 9;
- Erenumab in 159 high frequency and chronic migraine patients: real-life results from the Bologna Headache Center Neurol Sci.2020 Aug 29.
- Cranial Autonomic Symptoms of Migraine in Japan: Prospective Study of 373 Migraine Patients at a Tertiary Headache CenterHeadache. 2020 Jun 27.
Headache. 2020 Aug 2.
- A new biofeedback approach for the control of awake bruxism and chronic migraine headache: utilization of an awake posterior interocclusal device
Arg Neuropsiquiatr. 2020 Jul
- Mechanical punctate pain threshold is associated with headache frequency and phase in patients with migraine.
Publish date: April 16, 2020
- Types of Triggers in Migraine – Factor Structure of the Headache Triggers Sensitivity and Avoidance Questionnaire and Development of a New Short Form (HTSAQ-SF)
Headache. 2020 Jul
Lancet. 2019 Nov 9;394(10210):1765-1774
The Journal of Headache and Pain.
The Effectiveness of Combination of Viola odorata L., Rosa damascena Mill. and Coriandrum sativum L. on Quality of Life of Patients with Migraine Headaches: A Randomized, Double Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.
Traditional and Integrative Medicine.
The Journal of Headache and Pain
- Galcanezumab: a humanized monoclonal antibody for the prevention of migraine and cluster headache.
- The impact of C-reactive protein levels on headache frequency in the HUNT study 2006-2008.
- FORWARD Study: Evaluating the Comparative Effectiveness of OnabotulinumtoxinA and Topiramate for Headache Prevention in Adults With Chronic Migraine.
- Updated cost-effectiveness analysis of onabotulinumtoxinA for the prevention of headache in adults with chronic migraine who have previously received three or more preventive treatments in the UK.
J Med Econ.
Ann Emerg Med
- The Clinical Use of IgG Food Sensitivity Testing with Migraine Headache Patients: a Literature Review
Curr Pain Headache Rep.
Curr Pain Headache Rep.
- Efficacy of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angiotensin Receptor Blockers in the Preventative Treatment of Episodic Migraine in Adults.
Curr Pain Headache Rep.
- Reduction in Migraine and Headache Frequency and Intensity with Combined Antioxidant Prophylaxis (N-acetylcysteine, Vitamin E and Vitamin C: NEC): A Randomized Sham-Controlled Pilot Study.
Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy
Medical Journal of Australia
Frontiers in Neurology.
- Trigger Site Inactivation for the Surgical Therapy of Occipital Migraine and Tension-type Headache: Our Experience and Review of the Literature.
Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open.
ANNALS OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE JOURNAL CLUB
The journal of pain : official journal of the American Pain Society.
- The American Headache Society Position Statement On Integrating New Migraine Treatments Into Clinical PracticeAmerican Headache Society
- European headache federation guideline on the use of monoclonal antibodies acting on the calcitonin gene related peptide or its receptor for migraine prevention
The Journal of Headache and Pain. 2019
The Journal of Headache and Face Pain. 08 February 2019
- Extracranial Trigger Site Surgery for Migraine: A Systematic Review With Meta-Analysis on Elimination of Headache Symptoms
Frontiers in Neurology
Journal of Pain Research
- Intravenous Fluid for the Treatment of Emergency Department Patients With Migraine Headache: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Annals of emergency medicine
- [Treatment of chronic migraine with botulinum neurotoxin A : Expert recommendations of the German Migraine and Headache Society].
- Clinical Features of Headache in Patients With Diagnosis of Definite Vestibular Migraine: The VM-Phenotypes Projects
- Circadian rhythms of migraine attacks in episodic and chronic patients: a cross sectional study in a headache center population
- A new practical paper: Greater Occipital Nerve Block for Acute Treatment of Migraine Headache: A Large Retrospective Cohort Study
- Headache advances in 2017: a new horizon in migraine therapy : Prof. Lars Edvinsson, The Lancet Neurology
- Oral coenzyme Q10 supplementation in patients with migraine: Effects on clinical features and inflammatory markers
- Resting State Functional Connectivity After Sphenopalatine Ganglion Blocks in Chronic Migraine With Medication Overuse Headache: A Pilot Longitudinal fMRI Study.
- Vestibular migraine — an underdiagnosed cause of vertigo.
Diagnosis and treatment
Polish Journal of Neurology and Neurosurgery 2020, Volume 54