- Challenging Cases:
- Unilateral neck pain and headache, vocal hoarseness, swallowing difficulty, and fainting attacks: a case report of idiopathic carotidynia with unusual clinical manifestations.
Chinese medical journal.
Xian-Wen Chen, et al.
- Recurrent activity induced headache associated with posttraumatic dural adhesion of the middle meningeal artery: A case report.
Elisevich L, et al.
- Cluster-Like Headache Secondary to Anamnesis of Sphenoid Ridge Meningioma: A Case Report and Literature Review
Frontiers in Neurology. Jan 2019
Liang Kou, et al.
Jamali SA, Rozen TD
- A headache free reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome(RCVS) with symptomatic brainstem ischemia at late pregnancy as a rare manifestation of RCVS resolved with termination of pregnancy by semi-urgent cesarean section.
Oxford medical case reports, 2018 Nov 21;2018(12):omy101.
Kasuya C, et al.
Global pediatric health 2019 Jan 23
Ryakitimbo A, et al.
The American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2019
Jeremy Nadal, et al.
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine. 2018
Mariana Branco, et al.
- An Intersting Original Article: Early management of medication-overuse headache patients: results from a multicentric clinical study.