- Eur J Pain. 2020 Jul 4.
Korean J Pain. 2020 Jul 1;33(3):275-283.
Neck-Related Headache in Patients With Cervical Disc Disease After Surgery and Physiotherapy: A 1-Year Follow-up of a Prospective Randomized Study
Spine(Phila Pa 1976). 2020 Jul 15;45(14):952-959
JBI Evid Synth. 2020 Jul 23.
Otolaryngol Clin North Am 2020 Jul
Cephalalgia.2020 Jul 29
J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2020 Feb
Eur J pain
Current Pain and Headache Reports
- Tolosa-Hunt Syndrome: A Non-Classical Presentation of a Rare Cause of Unilateral Headache and Painful Ophthalmoplegia
J Clin Med Res
J Craniofac Surg
Br J Gen Pract.
- Validation of a clinical examination to differentiate a cervicogenic source of headache: a diagnostic prediction model using controlled diagnostic blocks
BMJ Open. 2020 May 5;10(5)
Scand J Pain.
What is the minimal important difference of pain intensity, mandibular function, and headache impact in patients with temporomandibular disorders? Clinical significance analysis of a randomized controlled trial.
Musculoskeletal science & practice.
The British journal of general practice
Neuroimag Clin N Am.
- Increased risk of sleep apnoea among primary headache disorders: a nationwide population-based longitudinal study.
- Update on the pathophysiology and treatment of rhinogenic headache: focus on the ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine combination
ACTA OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGICA ITALICA
- Pulsed radiofrequency of the C2 dorsal root ganglion and epidural steroid injections for cervicogenic headache
- Evaluation of primary headache associated with temporomandibular dysfunction in adolescents from Santos, SP, Brazil: an observational study