- Headache Outcomes After Treatment of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysm: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Dandurand C, et al.
- Effectiveness of Low-Dose Intravenous Fentanyl for Postoperative Headache Management After Neck Clipping of Ruptured Intracranial Aneurysms
Toshitsugu Terakado, et al.
Neuroimag Clin N Am
- The Headache and Neck Pain in Ischemic Stroke Patients Caused by Cervicocerebral Artery Dissection. A Case-Control Study.
- Investigation of the characteristics of headache due to unruptured intracranial vertebral artery dissection
- Reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome: an important and common cause of thunderclap and recurrent headaches